Textile Solutions – Colourants
Dyes for Polyester
Colourants – Polyester
Selected Disperse dyes covering a complete shade gamut and with good economy.
- Include high-energy dyes, medium energy dyes, and low energy dyes.
- Suitable for high-temperature dyeing
Applicable for continuous pad dyeing and printing.
- Selected dyes are suitable for low temperature and carrier dyeing.
- Have good dispersion properties, can be used for yarn dyeing and beam dyeing.
Disperse Dyes for High Sublimation
An economical range of high-energy powder with high fastness to contact heat. The complete color range of powder dyes with high fastness to contact heat. Suitable for a wide range of outlets in exhaust/continuous dyeing and printing.
- Excellent build-up and results in an economical dye recipe.
- Good all-around colorfastness.
Disperse Dyes - Luminous/Bright Shades
High yield products that offer value for money and provide the best available fastness especially light in high visibility clothing.
- These dyes with other range of brilliant dyes can be used in fashion shades.
- Very suitable for high temperature, also limited suitability for thermosol and printing.
- High Light fastness.
Disperse Dyes for Superior Wet Fastness
Special range inherent very high to superior wet fastness.
- High rubbing fastness.
- Many dyes with a very high lightfastness.
- Alkaline sensitive dyes, easily cleared.
- Use with polyester/elastane blends giving excellent wet fastness.
Disperse Dyes with High Wet Fastness
High wet fastness disperse dyes range for bright shade and high strength.
- Good all-around fastness.
- Good build-up suitable for dark shades.
- Less stain to other fibers, especially to cotton and nylon.